Question Windows wont start...

TheLudde

Prominent
Jun 3, 2017
Hey, so yesterday I played with some friends and then I turned it off when I went to sleep. Now the next day the pc wont load Windows 10!? So after i turn on the pc its shows bios, and then Windows with spinnig circle. AND then it just turns black. My courser is still on The screen but its a loading courser. And some times log in screen appears for 0.5 sec but I cant interfear with it. I have Now been waiting for about 30min but no difference. AND yes i have restarted The pc many times. I hope i dont have to install new OS.

Thanks for the help!

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? You might want to see if you can get into Safe Mode. Often times a black screen can come from the OS switching to the iGPU as opposed to the discrete card(if that applies to your platform) in which case you could try plugging into other video output port(s).

TheLudde

Prominent
Jun 3, 2017
You might want to list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? You might want to see if you can get into Safe Mode. Often times a black screen can come from the OS switching to the iGPU as opposed to the discrete card(if that applies to your platform) in which case you could try plugging into other video output port(s).

Cpu: Ryzen 5 1600 (no OC)
GPU: Asus GTX 1070 OC
Ram: Corsair Vengance 16GB ddr4 3000mhz
Motherboard: Gigabyte A320m-s2h
SSD: Kingston 240gb a400
HDD: WD blue 1tb
Psu: i dont know The name but its 600w
Chassi: dont know
Windows 10
I dont think i have The newest update for bios