[SOLVED] Windows work, but cursor beefore logo of motherboard shows up

Dec 22, 2019
Hello,

I Just switched ny motherboard from a asus Z390-F to gigabyte aorus z390 Ultra.
When i inserted everything to my New Mobo. Windows was installed, but i did get blinken cursor with Blackscreen at the beginning of the boot beefore logo Mobo shows up.

I tried format the disc, install windows again. I have the latest bios version i think (F9) 😅 i did go in safe mode. Saw in bios if legacy mode was on but uefi was on instead. Fast boot disabled. It take 3-5 EXTRA sec because if that ugly cursor 😢 and i have OCD so i cant live with that hahaha. I used to have a sshd disck in the last build, but that wasnt for booting. I still used the ssd. Hope i can solve this by help form u awesome. People! Thank you!

Specs:

I7 9700k

Samsung 970 EVO Plus m2 500gb

AORUS Ultra Z390 mobo

Corsair Vengeance lpx 16GB

Noctua nh-d15 dual fan

RTX 2070 SUPER

Fractal Design R6

Dec 22, 2019
stick with 1 thread
Hello,

I Just switched ny motherboard from a asus Z390-F to gigabyte aorus z390 Ultra.
When i inserted everything to my New Mobo. Windows was installed, but i did get blinken cursor with Blackscreen at the beginning of the boot beefore logo Mobo shows up.

I tried format the disc, install windows again. I have the latest bios version i think (F9) 😅 i did go in safe mode. Saw in bios if legacy mode was on but uefi was on instead. Fast boot disabled. It take 3-5 EXTRA sec because if that ugly cursor 😢 and i have OCD so i cant live with that hahaha. I used to have a sshd disck in the last build, but that wasnt for booting. I still used the ssd. Hope i can solve this by help form u awesome. People! Thank you!

Specs:

I7 9700k

Samsung 970 EVO Plus m2 500gb

AORUS Ultra Z390 mobo

Corsair Vengeance lpx 16GB

Noctua nh-d15 dual fan

RTX 2070 SUPER

Fractal Design R6