Is there a way that you can restrict access to the standard games that come
with XP? I have gone in and put them in the list of disallowed applications
by the executable name but would prefer a GPO setting to not show the menu at
all and disable the games for the corporate network.
Anyone have any ideas?

Please visit the experts in the Group Policy newsgroup

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP