Windows XP MCE video not supported

Chris

I have just installed WinXP MCE on a test computer with a ATI Radeon 9250
video card. When I launch Media Center, I get "Your card or driver is not
compatiable" error. I have tried both the supplied driver from Microsoft and
the updated MCE driver from ATI. Any suggestions on how to get beyond this
error. I appears others run this card with no problems.
Chris

Did you install an mpeg2 decoder (usually found in DVD playback software
such as NVDVD, WinDVD or PowerDVD)?

If not, the error you see will usually show up.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -