Windows XP on a network domain

Hi All;

My XP pro box is on a domain at work and I would like to know how to enable
the SharedFolders. (besides going to All User and sharing the folder)

Thanks
Brian

You need to turn off simple file sharing, then you can
share individual folders with specific per-user permissions.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;307874

--
-Bob
_______________________________

news.microsoft.com wrote:
> Hi All;
>
> My XP pro box is on a domain at work and I would like to know how to enable
> the SharedFolders. (besides going to All User and sharing the folder)
>
> Thanks
> Brian

Ask you network administrator or Help Desk. If company policy permits,
they'll help.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: