Windows XP PRO is missing?

My computer use to startup saying "Windows XP Professional"
then I installed service pack 2 and it just says "Windows XP"
Did I do something wrong?Or is this something that just happens when you
install service pack 2? I also have XP PLUS installed ans XP PLUS Digital
media edition installed.I don't recall if they caused this.Any help would be
greatly appreciated.I would like back to the old way.Thank you very much for
any help that can be giving.

Glenn

Arne Halen wrote:
> My computer use to startup saying "Windows XP Professional"
> then I installed service pack 2 and it just says "Windows XP"
> Did I do something wrong?Or is this something that just happens when you
> install service pack 2? I also have XP PLUS installed ans XP PLUS Digital
> media edition installed.I don't recall if they caused this.Any help would be
> greatly appreciated.I would like back to the old way.Thank you very much for
> any help that can be giving.
This happens after Service Pack 2 is installed
Glenn

Hi

You've done nothing wrong. That is how Windows boots up with SP2 now as
there are numerous versions available - XP Home, Pro, Tablet etc.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User