Windows XP Pro Workstation On Windows NT 4.0 server Network

Stephen

I have a 15 user network (ethernet 10/100) that has a Windows NT 4.0 server. I have new software that requires Windows 98 or higher on the workstation. Currently, the workstation in question is Windows 95. I do not have a Windows 98 upgrade, so we want to replace the workstation with a Windows XP Pro. Will this workstation connect properly and execute on the netwotk with the NT 4.0 server?

Yes, you'll likely need to bind NetBIOS over tcp/ip to your network
connection.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional