Windows XP Service Pack 2

when i can order a Windows XP Service Pack 2 install cd?
what website it is?

Regina.,

I'm not sure if the shipment offer still exists. However, you can download /
install SP2 from here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/sp2/default.mspx

Note that many computer magazines distribute the Service Packs in CD/DVDs.
That's another route for getting the SP2 installer package.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"" wrote:
> when i can order a Windows XP Service Pack 2 install cd?
> what website it is?

Well usually XP computers have the updates that can be installed onto
ur computer. If you see the windows/earth logo on the bottom left
screen right by your time, double click it and see if Windows Service
Pack 2 is availiable, thats how i got it to do that on mine.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Windows-XP-Service-Pack-ftopict420481.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1405452