Windows XP SP and VB6

Hello,

One of my customer, who is a company of programming which works with VB6,
since the establishment of the service pack 2 of Windows XP Pro, it cannot
more open one of its application using source save. However it with draws
SP2 and all is well. More over this same application, once to compile
function very well on this station with sp2. But for the needs for is work
it must carry out modifications has its source codes. And the administrator
of the network requires SP2.

Can you help me.

You will find if joined the error message which we receive.

Thank you!!
Stephane

I've not seen any issues with WinXP SP2 and VB6 as long as SP6 has been
installed. But best I can decipher from your message, it is with your
"source control" software, maybe Visual Safe Source maybe not, but either
way, your issue seems to be with it, not VB6 - check on the manufacturer's
site of the source save software for issues with XP and SP2.

--
Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service!

"Stephane M" <Stephane M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> One of my customer, who is a company of programming which works with VB6,
> since the establishment of the service pack 2 of Windows XP Pro, it cannot
> more open one of its application using source save. However it with draws
> SP2 and all is well. More over this same application, once to compile
> function very well on this station with sp2. But for the needs for is work
> it must carry out modifications has its source codes. And the
administrator
> of the network requires SP2.
>
> Can you help me.
>
> You will find if joined the error message which we receive.
>
> Thank you!!
> Stephane

Yes vb6 is whit sp6, but ths software it's home made software, I test whit
other home made application and the other application work very whell