Windows XP to 7 Driver

Vestavian

Honorable
Jul 11, 2013
I have been running a Windows 7 Operating System on a Computer that is Windows XP oriented. So, one day, I'm doing my stuff and I may have accidentally uninstalled my Video Driver. I can't just re install it because the setup only runs in XP, it does not support my operating System. I have tried compatibility settings change....and I do not have any XP disc or info on my PC (was all removed). I really need to install this Video Driver. If you guys need the driver info, here's the link (pretty old/crappy computer.):

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/Product/optiplex-gx260#

Scroll down and hit video six. I hope I've described this thoroughly enough. Please get back ASAP

Vestavian

Honorable
Jul 11, 2013

It has been running that XP driver, for sure. I'm not sure how, but it has. If this helps, the person who gave me this PC installed Windows 7 ONTO it, so it's not actually the main operating System. I'm assuming when they did so the driver just stayed as so. Yes, I know what to download, but it doesn't support my OS, is there anyway to install the driver?

Thanks for the quick response Hawkeye22!

I'd also like to add that I'm running Win 7 Pro (32 Bit).

Vestavian

Honorable
Jul 11, 2013

I saw that thread also.

I'm currently about to run My Windows 7 in XP mode and try to install it from there. I'll let you know how it goes. And, yes, I have already tried compatibility.