WIndows XP wireless wizard download?

Mel

I have Windows XP on both my primary and satellite computers. I have a
wireless router on the primary and downloaded the program on both as
directed. I can get on the internet with the satellite, no problem. But, I
can't figure out how to share folders. It isn't working. Same with a shared
printer. Do I still have to down load the Windows XP wireless wizard?

Check your wireless adapter and make sure that you have file/printer sharing installed.

--
Sergio Moreno
Microsoft Windows Networking

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.