windows2000 sound driver for pc100 computers

I am looking for a sound driver for my computer. It is a
amdk6 computer. Can you download the sound driver and
notify me via my e-mail so I can give you my mailing
address so you can send it to me? I would appreciate any
help you can give me. Thank you.

Why wouldn't you go to the manufacturer's web site and download it yourself?

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]