Windows7 just keeps on Re-installing

Wennaldz

Commendable
Jan 25, 2017
My desktop just keeps on returning back to the "Install Windows" window and Windows 7 does not work properly or my desktop is not going thru the normal or usual process or "Start-Up".
Please tell me the problem I am encountering with my PC and what can I do to fix it?
Many thanks in advance.

Solution
If it was me, I'd make sure my boot up priority is set to the Hard drive as first boot option (or wherever you're installing the OS).

Then I'd reboot and get into the Start-up window, usually F12 (on my Asus mobo) and select the area where the Windows OS is-on a USB Flash drive?, DVD?, etc....
Once that is selected and you save your settings, the PC should boot from where the OS is and when the install is complete, the computer will boot from the hard drive, where the OS was just installed.

Blackink

Distinguished
If it was me, I'd make sure my boot up priority is set to the Hard drive as first boot option (or wherever you're installing the OS).

Then I'd reboot and get into the Start-up window, usually F12 (on my Asus mobo) and select the area where the Windows OS is-on a USB Flash drive?, DVD?, etc....
Once that is selected and you save your settings, the PC should boot from where the OS is and when the install is complete, the computer will boot from the hard drive, where the OS was just installed.

Solution