ewa

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2004

Hi Ken

It's terribly windy day today.
7 persons has been killed by the gale,
by falling down trees mainly.

Was today lecture at the BP interesting?

It's one week to your journey now.
You'll be so far for such a long time .:-(

Regards
Ewa

Ken was killed in an accident.

"Ewa" <ewa@ewa.com.pl> wrote in message
| Hi Ken
|
| It's terribly windy day today.
| 7 persons has been killed by the gale,
| by falling down trees mainly.
|
| Was today lecture at the BP interesting?
|
| It's one week to your journey now.
| You'll be so far for such a long time .:-(
|
| Regards
| Ewa

Jax

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2002

Yes Tom, I read the news. It seems, his auto was overturned when it ran into
a heard of turtles that were crossing the highway. Such a shame. Along with
the lose of Ken, there were three turtles reported killed and another
sixteen severely injured.

In tears, JAX

"Tom Pepper Willett" <tompepper@mvps.org> wrote in message
> Ken was killed in an accident.
>

> "Ewa" <ewa@ewa.com.pl> wrote in message
> | Hi Ken
> |
> | It's terribly windy day today.
> | 7 persons has been killed by the gale,
> | by falling down trees mainly.
> |
> | Was today lecture at the BP interesting?
> |
> | It's one week to your journey now.
> | You'll be so far for such a long time .:-(
> |
> | Regards
> | Ewa

<ROFL> Poor Ken, I owed him 5 bucks.

Tom Pepper Willett wrote:
> Ken was killed in an accident.
>

> "Ewa" <ewa@ewa.com.pl> wrote in message
> > Hi Ken
> >
> > It's terribly windy day today.
> > 7 persons has been killed by the gale,
> > by falling down trees mainly.
> >
> > Was today lecture at the BP interesting?
> >
> > It's one week to your journey now.
> > You'll be so far for such a long time .:-(
> >
> > Regards
> > Ewa

Jax

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2002

That was supposed to have been, herd of turtles. Misspelling destroys the
credibility of any news report.

My apology for any confusion this error may have caused. JAX

"JAX" <slipslide@pop.not> wrote in message
> Yes Tom, I read the news. It seems, his auto was overturned when it ran
> into a heard of turtles that were crossing the highway. Such a shame.
> Along with the lose of Ken, there were three turtles reported killed and
> another sixteen severely injured.
>
> In tears, JAX
>
> "Tom Pepper Willett" <tompepper@mvps.org> wrote in message
>> Ken was killed in an accident.
>>

>> "Ewa" <ewa@ewa.com.pl> wrote in message
>> | Hi Ken
>> |
>> | It's terribly windy day today.
>> | 7 persons has been killed by the gale,
>> | by falling down trees mainly.
>> |
>> | Was today lecture at the BP interesting?
>> |
>> | It's one week to your journey now.
>> | You'll be so far for such a long time .:-(
>> |
>> | Regards
>> | Ewa

Jax

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2002

He owed me 20, that's the pisser! Poor turtles.

JAX

> <ROFL> Poor Ken, I owed him 5 bucks.
>
> Tom Pepper Willett wrote:
>> Ken was killed in an accident.
>>

>> "Ewa" <ewa@ewa.com.pl> wrote in message
>> > Hi Ken
>> >
>> > It's terribly windy day today.
>> > 7 persons has been killed by the gale,
>> > by falling down trees mainly.
>> >
>> > Was today lecture at the BP interesting?
>> >
>> > It's one week to your journey now.
>> > You'll be so far for such a long time .:-(
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > Ewa

AS long as they were not endangered turtles.

| He owed me 20, that's the pisser! Poor turtles.
|
| JAX
|
| "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
| > <ROFL> Poor Ken, I owed him 5 bucks.
| >
| > Tom Pepper Willett wrote:
| >> Ken was killed in an accident.
| >>

| >> "Ewa" <ewa@ewa.com.pl> wrote in message

Jax

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2002

Seems, they were endangered, Ken was driving.

JAX

> AS long as they were not endangered turtles.
>

> "JAX" <slipslide@pop.not> wrote in message
> | He owed me 20, that's the pisser! Poor turtles.
> |
> | JAX
> |
> | "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
> | > <ROFL> Poor Ken, I owed him 5 bucks.

martin

Ewa wrote:

> 7 persons has been killed by the gale,
> by falling down trees mainly.

It makes you wonder what they were doing up a tree if its that windy!

--
Best Wishes from Martin

So many questions, so few answers.

TRENDING THREADS