Winners of the System Builder Marathon Q1 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGrabMyY

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
Oh look, awesome. The number 1 and 3 machines went to cities in the top 5 richest in the USA. That is totally legit, lemmetellya.

Zepid

Honorable
Jan 14, 2014
I'll give you 9000/1 odds that Thomas Bezak, citizen of 4th richest city in the USA and one of the richest in the world (Bloomfield Hills) just burns that 750USD PC infront of a bunch of poor people in Detroit - as a joke.

I've only won one thing in my entire life, and that was a damn toilet plunger from Home Depot! Yes, I am a proud winner of the PooPusher5000 Pro Edition plunger! Don't really know how I won it, though. The drawing I entered was for a nice Brinkman gas grill!

I've only won one thing in my entire life, and that was a damn toilet plunger from Home Depot! Yes, I am a proud winner of the PooPusher5000 Pro Edition plunger! Don't really know how I won it, though. The drawing I entered was for a nice Brinkman gas grill!

Status
Not open for further replies.