WINNT user profile Migration to W2k3

Dear Expect,
I wish to export /migrate all user profile(80users)
under my WINNT to Win2k3. This include all the neccessary
access rights.Did anyone know how to do that? Kindly pls
provide the steps, or share with me your experience if
you had done it before.Tq very much.

profile under my WINNI to ANOTHER WIN2k3 Server.Thankss