WINS error

Dear all,
We have installed Win 200 Advanced Server Pack.
An error to start WINS is comming up during startup!
Try to follow the procedure according to the error message.
It is not working.
Error message ID :3758096385
second poroblem
We can not start Event viewer?
"unable to complete the operation on "SystemLog""
The interface is unknown

Thank you in advance

Hi

us;225346&Product=win2000

The above knowledgebase article should help you. Work
your way through it, checking the event log for the
various messages that it talks about.

I hope it helps.

Cheers
Dan