winxp activation no.

thanks ron-
i checked and rechecked and ive got the right numbers. i
called the automated phone line and stil no help. I have a
50 didget number broken down into 9 sections and an 18
didget number broken down into 5 sections. One i'n sure is
the pic number and the other the org. activation number.
can i fource re-entry of the pic number and if so how. Or
is there a toll free number i can call to talk to a REAL
pearson for help? tnx

Hi,

When you click on activate, you will be given choices to activate by phone
or internet.

When u check the phone option, you will be given the number to call (toll
free number). But that will work only from the cities which supports toll
free numbers. so if u fall out of that cities u will have to use the normal
long distance call numbers to call the nearest city to call the support
center and they will definitely help u with the activation process.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP
www.winxpsolution.com.