Wipe out a password out of my dell laptop

linda101

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
Hello,
I ve got a dell laptop that has a password on it and is the ex adminstrator and i need to know how to either remove them or reset back to factory

Odds are DELL will not be of any help. I worked for them for 3+ years in tech support and they essentially take a hands off approach towards password issues except if the end user is willing to reinstall the OS.

Oh yea!

One more thing.

It's actually against forum rules for anyone to assist with hacking, removing, or bypassing a password.

Please refer to this thread for further assistance.

abbadon_34

Distinguished
We should serious BAN or pre-approve post between 12am-4am PST, too much BS. And that a conservative window.

Bad enough when people don't bother reading the answer, article, faq, or even googling. Aarg, I feel another hiatus coming on, hope this beta test fixes the real issue might as well elimiate the TOS at this point

sorry, set /me +rant_off

Goosfraba! (sorry bad anger management quote) :)

Yup totally. lets ban people on an international forum based on the time they post according to YOUR timezone. Hell lets ban people in your country that aren't in your timezone too.

/sarcasm

What the heck would time have to do with post content even if it was just your little slice of the world. Good grief

TRENDING THREADS