[SOLVED] Wired xbox360 controller driver problem

Druo

Prominent
Aug 1, 2019
I have a wired xbox360 controller which is sometimes working, sometimes not. Until yesterday a force installation the driver in device manager solved the problem and the controller could be used. Now the the controller only appear as "Inno Gamepad" and it is useless. If i plug in the controller in Devices and Printers looks like this, in device manager looks like this. If i do the forced driver reinstall in the device manager in the Devices and Printers looks like this, in device manager looks like this. I'm on Windows 10 (version 2004). I guess it is a driver problem but I'm out of options how to reset/reinstall the drivers to make it work.

Thanks for the help.

ShadowRD

Distinguished
May 3, 2016
i don't use a wired controller but wireless, and a month or two ago, i had to roll back to 1909 to fix the driver wireless receiver of the controller, in that windows version that you have it won't work (i have tried 3 times already)

So my advice is to roll back to 1909 and stay there until something happen, because i think they stopped the support for 360 controller to force us to buy xbox one controller.

Reactions: Druo