dummkauf

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2004

I have a desktop Running Windows XP pro and a laptop running windows 2000
pro. Both Systems have Linksys wireless cards installed in them. I am
trying to network the two in ad-hoc so that I do not have to buy a router.
the problem is that every time I can locate one or the other on the network,
the windows XP box freezes as soon as I try to access it. The XP box also
freezes when I try to access the Win 2000 box. any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated

Did you update to Service Pack 2?