Wireless Adapter disconnects while under "heavy load" (So it seems)

Clip

Honorable
Jan 31, 2014
I use the ASUS USB-N13 Wireless adapter and any time I upload a video to YouTube or live stream, and very rarely when I heavily download it seems that my operating system locks up, (my screen freezes, can't use peripherals , and eventually I hear a jingle that lets me know something got disconnected which happens to be my wireless adapter).. and a few moments later it comes back up. Any key I mash between this time seems to register all at once when my computer unfreezes. This will happen on and off only whilst uploading or live streaming and I can guarantee it as well because it happens 100% of the time. Lately my internet has seemed to be laggy in games even while rebooting router and adapter and pc. Seems like the adapter is dying? So before I attempt to buy another wireless adapter, is the wireless adapter the problem? Is it disconnecting under heavy load? If not what could the other possible problems be? What USB wifi adapter do you recommend for gaming/uploading/live streaming?

LeGeNdSChAoS

Commendable
Jan 10, 2017
I'm not sure about your problem, but I can say for sure that I had a simular thing.. my PSU was weak and when under heavy load it started shutting down peripherals (ex. mouse/keyboard) so the PC doesn't shut down. Tbh your problem may be totally different but you can list your specs below?