Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds

nbartolo7

Honorable
Sep 4, 2017
My new earbuds are working fine with my android phone but not with my windows 10 PC.

Not sure if it's a connection issue or a quality issue. They do connect and appear on the list, but when I play a YouTube video, it either does not give any sound, or only from one ear, or has a weird white noise sound to it. Sometimes for 5 seconds or so both earbuds do sound correctly. I've tried a couple of things, namely switching off "hands-free" option and installing newest motherboard bluetooth driver from manufacturer's website, but for now nothing does it. Restarted PC multiple times, and removed device from bluetooth list and paired it again and still nothing.

Any clue what this could be? I have tried my earbuds at my friend's house and they worked, but his version of windows is 11, so I don't know if we can take that result into account. If you know of any fix I could try, please let me know. Thanks.

Lutfij

Titan
Did you check to see if the default audio output is set to the earbuds in Sound Manager?

Can you please include the make and model of your earbuds? Also, please state the make and model of your wireless adapter that's used to pair the earbuds to your PC. If it came bundled with your motherboard, then include the make and model of the board as well as the BIOS version you're currently on for said motherboard.

If the specs to your build are in your sig space, please add them to the body of your threads since sig space specs can and will change, which will eventually cause this thread and any possible solutions or suggestions moot to the user in the same boat as you're in now.

Last edited:
Reactions: nbartolo7

nbartolo7

Honorable
Sep 4, 2017
Did you check to see if the default audio output is set to the earbuds in Sound Manager?

Can you please include the make and model of your earbuds? Also, please state the make and model of your wireless adapter that's used to pair the earbuds to your PC. If it came bundled with your motherboard, then include the make and model of the board as well as the BISO version you're currently on for said motherboard.

If the specs to your build are in your sig space, please add them to the body of your threads since sig space specs can and will change, which will eventually cause this thread and any possible solutions or suggestions moot to the user in the same boat as you're in now.
Thanks for your input. Yes I did check it was default output (otherwise they wouldn't play at all, and in this case they do play sound but randomly). It's not a wireless adapter it's through Bluetooth. Not sure how make and model will affect as I'm sure not many people are having this problem otherwise it would be all over the internet and the company would lose sales. It's probably a problem with my PC settings. They are the Donner Dobuds ONE.