Question Wireless card can't connect to specific network

Jaap123

Honorable
Mar 29, 2015
I have an issue with a new network card I bought (Asus ac-68). I can use it to connect to a hotspot created with my phone but trying to connect to a different (wpa2 enterprise protected) network results in a "can't connect to this network" message. I would like to connect to this network as this wouldn't delete my mobile data rapidly. Is anyone familiar with this issue?

Jaap123

Honorable
Mar 29, 2015
Forget the connection to the desired network and reconnect again, assuming you know how to do that
I forgot the connections, trying to reconnect prompts me to enter my username and password (like before) but after doing so I immediately get the message "can't connect to this network" without any further clues.

Did you contact the owner of the network you are trying to connect to. Enterprise mode is not some simple password system and most times there are very strong restrictions on who can have access. You at the minimumare going to have to have your own user id and password. It does not use a common password like most systems. In addition if they really want to restrict who can have access they will require a certificate to be installed on the phone so that only certain devices they know about can have access even if you know the userid and password.