Wireless Connection Fluctuates (With picture)

Oct 3, 2018
So I am with spectrum internet. I pay for 15 MB down, 1 mb up. I am unfortunately stuck with wireless connection. I have had this issue for a pretty long time now. When I run a speedtest the speed will hit about 25 down, and then keep going up and down. In the past with this same router and motem and ISP I have got very good consistent internet but now when I play games I notice very bad delay, and very bad ping spikes. I have tried moving to the 5ghz channel, but the result is the same. This happens on both my xbox and computer. I have tried disconnecting every possible device in my house that may mess with wifi, and the same thing still happens. I included a screenshot in the link below to show you what normally happens with nobody else in the house on the internet. A fix would be GREATLY appreciated, seeing as I've been trying to solve this issue for months. Thanks.

PING MAP PICTURE: https://imgur.com/a/RWerIRK

You need to test on ethernet to see if it is a wireless issue or something else.

If it is wireless then it can be as simple as interference coming in from outside your house. It is not just devices inside your house it is all the devices being used in all the houses near you