I'm About to install a wireless connection for my internet at home but i
would like to know if i can install the access point in a room and the PC in
another room that is almost far 30ft (9 Meters) and in the middle between
these two rooms couple of walls (cement)..

Do you think it would work, and i'll not lose a connection while i'm
working????

Trying it is about the only way you're going to know for certain.

"XeDigital" <xedigital@gloryegypt.net> wrote in message
> I'm About to install a wireless connection for my internet at home but i
> would like to know if i can install the access point in a room and the PC
> in another room that is almost far 30ft (9 Meters) and in the middle
> between these two rooms couple of walls (cement)..
>
> Do you think it would work, and i'll not lose a connection while i'm
> working????

Well, this is not a PROFESSIONAL answer from an IT or a Tech. Support...
I'm not ready to pay a penny to JUST test if it will work on the internet or
not....

"bumtracks" <lost@disney.lan> wrote in message
> Trying it is about the only way you're going to know for certain.
>
> "XeDigital" <xedigital@gloryegypt.net> wrote in message
>> I'm About to install a wireless connection for my internet at home but i
>> would like to know if i can install the access point in a room and the PC
>> in another room that is almost far 30ft (9 Meters) and in the middle
>> between these two rooms couple of walls (cement)..
>>
>> Do you think it would work, and i'll not lose a connection while i'm
>> working????

Then hire a professional to install it.

In article <v4NUe.2554$vQ3.1854@trnddc08>, lost@disney.lan says...
> Then hire a professional to install it.

I've seen Wireless not work through a single wall with only 10' between
the two -and that was a wood frame/plaster board wall. I've also seen
them not work with the AP mounted under the wood floor and the laptop
directly above on a wood table.

I've also seen, in the same house, the same AP work through 8 walls at
more than 40' and get a full signal strength indication.

--

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me