Wireless connectivity issues, always needing to restart router for all wireless connections to work.

Jamry

Honorable
Mar 30, 2017
My router is a TP-Link TL-WE841HP.
All wired connections has no issued whatsoever, so the ones affected by this are all the wireless connected devices particularly Cellphones and laptops in my house.

When the problem occurs all wireless devices will be disconnected and would be unable to connect to the Wi-Fi unless the router gets a reboot or the SSID changed for all devices that needs Wi-Fi to be able to connect again. But all wired connections are not affected.

Need help please. Thanks in Advance!

Typical sign of a faulty router and by no means uncommon (happened to me with a Netgear router).

Fix: New Router required.

In my case I upped my budget to get something of higher quality and more reliable. I bought a wall-mountable Billion model 6 years ago and it's never missed a beat - - - worth every penny.

Believe me, a new router is the only fix for that problem unless you don't mind power-cycling your existing one several times a week.

Jamry

Honorable
Mar 30, 2017
Im just a bit concerned since my family happen to used 3 routers already, this TP-Link router we are currently using is actually our first 3rd party router other than using the stock modem/router provided by the ISP since this TP link router we are using gives a wider range of wireless connectivity.

Well, to get to the point. When we were using the other 2 routers we have always been experiencing this random unable to connect to the internet via wi-fi. It's like a curse or something! lol!

Jamry

Honorable
Mar 30, 2017
What do you mean by channel? Im sorry im not quite familiar with most terms when it comes to networking.

After a few months mostly before it happens.