[SOLVED] Wireless DLink DWA510 NIC drivers

Jan 6, 2019
I need a driver for Wireless DLink DWA510 Network Interface Card. I've tried so many downloads but non of them works. I dont have the installation CD!

Solution
Do you really want to mess with a adapter that does not even run 802.11n or 802.11ac.

In general the only hope for these old cards is to get drivers from the chipset manufacture. The addition issue you have is that card uses ralink chips which was purchased by mediatek. The best and safest place is the manufactures web site.

It is a matter of searching and hoping you find something. Be very careful there are a lot of scam sites that either don't really have the files they are just ad click sites or they have files you have to be extremely suspect of using. Do not run any kind of installer program a driver will be recognized and loaded windows directly from the correct file.
Do you really want to mess with a adapter that does not even run 802.11n or 802.11ac.

In general the only hope for these old cards is to get drivers from the chipset manufacture. The addition issue you have is that card uses ralink chips which was purchased by mediatek. The best and safest place is the manufactures web site.

It is a matter of searching and hoping you find something. Be very careful there are a lot of scam sites that either don't really have the files they are just ad click sites or they have files you have to be extremely suspect of using. Do not run any kind of installer program a driver will be recognized and loaded windows directly from the correct file.

Solution