Wireless Drivers not working after clean install. Only Ethernet Driver works

Epislen

Commendable
Mar 28, 2016
I just did a clean install upgrading a x32 bit to a x64 bit. I downloaded the network drivers onto a USB stick beforehand (using the exact serial number). I install every driver on the clean windows, and only the Ethernet driver works.

When I try installing the Package for the Web Stub driver, for example, everything seems to be going fine. But close to the end of the installation, a black typing screen pops up (similar to cmd) with the window titled "attrib +h C:\system.sav /s /d" with no text inside the black typeface. Nothing happens after that and I'm forced to close the window... This also happens with multiple other drivers while trying to install.
IMPORTANT:Sometimes after installing one of the drivers, a window pops up telling saying "All installations completed, please refer to the log file for details!". I have attached all the logs which I find in my main HDD. They're located in a file called system.sav. The files can be found here: https://we.tl/mmjMDCtvgU (it's a wetransfer link)
When I disconnect the ethernet I get the familiar red X over that pitchfork looking thing, telling me no connections are available.

I use the ethernet connection to finish installing the bulk of updates from Windows Update (in hopes that I'd end up installing the required wireless drivers) but even after completing the few hours of updates, I still cannot connect to wifi wirelessly.

My laptop is an HP Probook 650 G1.

What I've tried:

• -Removing the battery and holding the power button, then booting again

-Reinstalling drivers (I do not delete them beforehand, the installer asks to overwrite the files)

-Checking for more updates from Windows Update

Any help is appreciated!

Epislen

Commendable
Mar 28, 2016

Your idea worked, my BIOS was not up to date. I installed the update successfully. However, some drivers are still giving me the same message as before. Here's a screenshot:
https://imgur.com/a/wWnsf
I could try deleting all my drivers and reinstalling them once more, but do you know what else could be going wrong if that doesn't help?

Epislen

Commendable
Mar 28, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Epislen : "No network devices showing up after installing network drivers. Only Ethernet works."

Well I have a bunch of drivers installed as my HP website had 16 network drivers. How exactly should I uninstall?
How do I check what NIC I have? All I know is that I used wireless wifi without any trouble before the clean install, when I had 32bit.