Wireless Gaming Headset

raze2212

Commendable
Jan 23, 2017
So I'm looking around for a new headset I have seen a lot of reviews but nobody gives a clear answer.For gaming mainly, with some music, what is your recomendation for a wireless headset.Also my budget is around 180 I prefer punchier bass and I want a good mic as I don't have that much money to buy a mic. (if anyone from greece answers this please be kind and search in greek stores because some headset are cheaper abroad)

Solution
Good thing you mentioned that you're from Greece. I would've suggested that you go for a Corsair Void 7.1 wireless headset but for all headsets that have mics within them, the wires versions are the ones to get. Not wireless but you could look into the HyperX Cloud II which is virtual 7.1(like all the other advertised surround sound headsets).

If anything, I'd ask you to pass on a site you'd lie us to source suggestions from.

Lutfij

Titan
Good thing you mentioned that you're from Greece. I would've suggested that you go for a Corsair Void 7.1 wireless headset but for all headsets that have mics within them, the wires versions are the ones to get. Not wireless but you could look into the HyperX Cloud II which is virtual 7.1(like all the other advertised surround sound headsets).

If anything, I'd ask you to pass on a site you'd lie us to source suggestions from.

Solution

raze2212

Commendable
Jan 23, 2017

Yes but I want a wireless headset