[SOLVED] Wireless Gaming Mouse under $90

adikumar2010

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
I am looking for wireless gaming mouse under $90. I mostly play FPS games like Apex Legends, Hyperscape.

These are my must have requirements :
  1. I am Right handed user with Finger Tip Grip & small-medium sized hands
  2. Mouse should be under 100 grams with batteries
  3. Same latency as wired mouse

These are optional requirements :
  1. More buttons the better (preferably more then 6-7 programmable buttons)
  2. Battery life should be more then 50 hours if it's built-in rechargeable and if AA/AAA cell then it should be more then 150 hours.

Also every mouse I ever bought (HP, Logitech, Asus, Microsoft, Dell) in my life had double click issues after a while I don't think there is even a single mouse in the world which won't have this issue.

Solution
I would avoid Corsair though, I find their mice generally to be a pain to use.

I have Corsair mice in use and i'm completely satisfied with mine. I have Corsair Sabre RGB, wired mouse. My missus also has the same mouse in use and she is happy with it.

In the end, mice are personal choice and what suits one doesn't mean it suits for another.

Though, when it comes to mice, i'd avoid Razer products completely.
Razer products, while popular for some reason (have no idea why), are plagued with software and hardware issues. I still wonder why people still buy Razer products when it's known well, that their products have issues. I guess too much marketing is behind it, with catchy looks.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
I would avoid Corsair though, I find their mice generally to be a pain to use.

I have Corsair mice in use and i'm completely satisfied with mine. I have Corsair Sabre RGB, wired mouse. My missus also has the same mouse in use and she is happy with it.

In the end, mice are personal choice and what suits one doesn't mean it suits for another.

Razer products, while popular for some reason (have no idea why), are plagued with software and hardware issues. I still wonder why people still buy Razer products when it's known well, that their products have issues. I guess too much marketing is behind it, with catchy looks.

Solution

g-unit1111

Titan

Yeah I would agree there. The only reason why I don't like Corsair mice is mainly directly related to the driver software since it can be a pain to work with. Especially when you have to deal with firmware updates.

I haven't had any problems with my Mamba Elite yet. I alternate between that and a Logitech G502 but they are both solid mice.

adikumar2010

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
So I got Razer Orochi v2 around 4 weeks back , here are my issues with it, it's mostly subjective :

1) Length could have been little longer to get grip from palm side easily, it should ideally be twice in length as in width but it is little less at
Length: 108 mm
Width: 60 mm
So if length was like 115mm or more it would be perfect. My hands are 17cms long and 10cms wide

2) On left and right side for thumb and pinky finger they could add a grip , coz right now its smooth plastic surface and little slippery

3) Scroll wheel is little too tight, it has notch clicky detent mechanism and you have to make some effort to make it spin. I prefer more effortless scroll wheels with small detents to stop it going into infinite spin.

4) Scroll button is okayish, could be little lighter.

5) It's for people with small/small-medium hands. It's too small in size for Medium or Large hands.

Update after 25 days use :
Mouse left click double click issue has started. I already knew all the mouse are like that. Damn me.
Maybe next time I will get optical switches for mouse. Omron/Kailh etc they all suck.