Question wireless headphone (MI SuperBass) cant use mic when connected to PC

Oct 24, 2021
Hi,
I am not sure how to address the problem. I use a Non smart TV as monitor ( so no Bluetooth either). My PC build is Asus Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero & I7 9th Gen processor. MB is also Non Bluetooth. now i want to connect my MI Superbass wireless headphones so i bought a Bluetooth transmitter and attached to the TV/ Monitor via usb and mic port. and i can hear the sound ( music on every app and website)
Sofar so good. the problem is when i use this headphne on skype i cant use its mic. i can use this same headphone on my laptop with both audio & mic facilities. is there any possibility i can use mic with this same headphone ??
The TV/Monitor is connect to cpu by a HDMI/DISPLAY PORT cable ( hdmi in TV and DP in cpu).
I also tryed to use this Bluetooth transmitter pluging it in cpu ( usb and lineout) with same result.

Any help or suggestion will be welcome

Thanks & Regards

kanewolf

Titan
Hi,
I am not sure how to address the problem. I use a Non smart TV as monitor ( so no Bluetooth either). My PC build is Asus Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero & I7 9th Gen processor. MB is also Non Bluetooth. now i want to connect my MI Superbass wireless headphones so i bought a Bluetooth transmitter and attached to the TV/ Monitor via usb and mic port. and i can hear the sound ( music on every app and website)
Sofar so good. the problem is when i use this headphne on skype i cant use its mic. i can use this same headphone on my laptop with both audio & mic facilities. is there any possibility i can use mic with this same headphone ??
The TV/Monitor is connect to cpu by a HDMI/DISPLAY PORT cable ( hdmi in TV and DP in cpu).
I also tryed to use this Bluetooth transmitter pluging it in cpu ( usb and lineout) with same result.

Any help or suggestion will be welcome

Thanks & Regards
Can you post a link to the Bluetooth adapter you purchased ?

kanewolf

Titan
Hi thanks for the reply..
I had completely forgotten of this thread..
I had purchased the Bluetooth transmitter from a local store.. but its exactly like the link below

https://www.amazon.in/Shopidity-Wir...uetooth+receiver+for+pc&qid=1639115298&sr=8-8
That device doesn't say anything about microphone -- only speaker in the description. Your TV would have to send audio BACK to the PC. It might have a port that has ARC support, but my guess is that there is no path from the USB port on the TV to the HDMI port. I don't think you will be able to use the microphone.

Oct 24, 2021
so there's no way i can use a mic ??? i tried to plugin a wired mic in PC separately. Skype dont pick that mic. however there's mic in cam which is picked by Skype.. its not very clear though. any thing else i can do to resolve this issue ???