Question Wireless headphones not connecting properly to motherboard ?

OlssonNDD

Commendable
Jan 5, 2022
Hello,

So i've had connectivity problems with various types of wireless headphones for a long time. The issues are different from time to time but the headphones have all been tried on different computers where they work flawlessly. So my conclusion is that the problem is somewhere in my computer. I've tried re-installing the whole computer and updated bios, drivers and everything there is to do in the software.

Now to the issues i am experiencing:
If the headset is not receiving any output like for example music for any longer than 10 sec the headset disconnects.
If i restart or turn of the computer the headset disconnects
If i charge the headset the headset disconnects
In between Youtube videos the headset disconnects.

To connect it again i have to reinsert the USB device that came with the headset.

Headsets:
Razer Kraken V3 pro
Logitech G935

Motherboard:
Asus rog strix b450-f gaming

So to the question, is it possible that the soundcard in my motherboard is broken or something like that?

Full PC parts list:
CPU: amd ryzen 7 3800x
GPU: asus rog stri 2060 super
RAM: corsair 3200MHz 32 gigs CL16

Lutfij

Titan
When posting specs to your build, you're advised to list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

As for your OS, what version(not edition) are you working with, if you're on Windows 10? BIOS version for your motherboard?

is it possible that the sundboard in my motherboard is broken or something like that?
The onboard soundcard that's bundled with your motherboard has nothing to do with the audio processing for your wireless headphones. Any and/or all audio processing is taking place with your wireless/charging dock/station/adapter's end.

You might also want to see if manually reinstalling all relevant drivers for your platform, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator, changes your experience.

Hello,

So i've had connectivity problems with various types of wireless headphones for a long time. The issues are different from time to time but the headphones have all been tried on different computers where they work flawlessly. So my conclusion is that the problem is somewhere in my computer. I've tried re-installing the whole computer and updated bios, drivers and everything there is to do in the software.

If the headset is not receiving any output like for example music for any longer than 10 sec the headset disconnects.

To connect it again i have to reinsert the USB device that came with the headset.

Headsets:
Razer Kraken V3 pro
Logitech G935

Motherboard:

So to the question, is it possible that the sundboard in my motherboard is broken or something like that?

Full PC parts list:
It's unlikely that you have system hardware issues. most likely driver and connections. Is it Bluetooth ?

OlssonNDD

Commendable
Jan 5, 2022
When posting specs to your build, you're advised to list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

As for your OS, what version(not edition) are you working with, if you're on Windows 10? BIOS version for your motherboard?

is it possible that the sundboard in my motherboard is broken or something like that?
The onboard soundcard that's bundled with your motherboard has nothing to do with the audio processing for your wireless headphones. Any and/or all audio processing is taking place with your wireless/charging dock/station/adapter's end.

You might also want to see if manually reinstalling all relevant drivers for your platform, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator, changes your experience.
Thanks for your answer,

I am running Windows 11 Home and the latest BIOS version, all drivers have been updated in the device manager but still same issues. The headset works completely fine on my secondary computer.

OlssonNDD

Commendable
Jan 5, 2022
Hello,

Headsets:
Razer Kraken V3 pro
Logitech G935

Motherboard:

So to the question, is it possible that the sundboard in my motherboard is broken or something like that?

Full PC parts list:

Hello,

Headsets:
Razer Kraken V3 pro
Logitech G935

Motherboard:

Full PC parts list:
Start you own new thread to attract more attention.