[SOLVED] Wireless Headset with batteries?

Jul 4, 2018
Hello, I'm looking for a wireless headset with double AA batteries that will work with a PC. Any recommendations? I do not want rechargeable, only batteries.

Last edited:

RealBeast

Titan
Well mine are for watching TV, not gaming, and way more than you want to spend but there are many models out there that are comparable for gaming or general computer use.

I use a big surround sound system and Yamaha amplifier with Toslink digital output in my office on the computer. I like the 1200W Velodyne subwoofer for heavy bass and Polk bookshelf speakers for the surrounds.

Jul 4, 2018
Well mine are for watching TV, not gaming, and way more than you want to spend but there are many models out there that are comparable for gaming or general computer use.

I use a big surround sound system and Yamaha amplifier with Toslink digital output in my office on the computer. I like the 1200W Velodyne subwoofer for heavy bass and Polk bookshelf speakers for the surrounds.
the reason why im asking for battery operated headsets is because i want a wireless headset but can swap batteries at will when one dies.

USAFRet

Titan
Solution