Wireless Intellimouse Explorer

My mouse moves erratically. I have totally uninstalled it
including deleting all references in accordance with a
Microsoft KB article. I have changed channels and move
the receiver. I do not have the WIE 2 with tilt wheel,
only the orginal WIE. The new Intellimouse Explorer
Software says for WIE 2. Should I donwload that? Where
can I get the sofware for the basic WIE? What else can I
do?

You can try the 4.12:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/8/c/48ca781f-a1be-4cdc-8d97-dfc33535d4da/IP4_12EngALLMsi.exe

or the 5.2:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/7/C/0/7C07FB08-CA20-4405-B090-F4D1980DBB77/IP5_2Eng.exe

I would try the 5.2 first and see if those support your device. ;)

-----
Nathan McNulty
Swap gmail with name for email :)