Question Wireless Internet cutting out when playing online games

May 7, 2019
Hello. I have recently had a problem with my internet connection, it seems like everytime i boot up an online game, my internet cuts out for up to 10 seconds before working again. It started happening about 2 weeks ago and it is really annoying. I have searched everywhere on google for an answer but none of them works. I am using a TP-LINK wireless adapter for my internet connection. I also know that it's my computer there's something wrong with, as this doesn't happen to anyone else connected to my router.
Things i have tried so far:
Reset my computer.
Updated all my drivers.
Changed adapters.
Changed power plan.

I really need help with this, as it it so annoying that i can't play online games with my friends.

Last edited:
May 7, 2019
Like i said, i have tried switching adapters multiple times, and my brother's laptop doesn't have the problem, so i'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with adapters/routers.

rugupiruvu

Reputable
Apr 4, 2019
Hey!
I had the same problem while playing online with my friens in https://esportzbet.com/league-of-legends-betting-sites ]League of Legends [/url].
Here are some tips that may help:
1)Scan for Viruses
2)Bypass Your DNS Server
3)It's possible that everything is working properly, but a program on your PC—or someone else in the house—is using up all your bandwidth. Check it.
4)Get a Better Signal - just try another device