Question Wireless Keyboard/mouse

NoGagMaestro

Prominent
Jan 30, 2023
I'm rocking a 2010 Microsoft Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard 6000 v3.0 WITH Mouse and Dongle 2.4hz and having some lagging issues. Are the newer wireless keyboards/mouse better to update to or bluetooth mouse and keyboard?

I'm rocking a 2010 Microsoft Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard 6000 v3.0 WITH Mouse and Dongle 2.4hz and having some lagging issues. Are the newer wireless keyboards/mouse better to update to or bluetooth mouse and keyboard?

Hey there,

Yes, there are many options. What is your budget, where do you shop from.

Is it just for standard desktop/office use, or gaming? Do you like bling RGB colours, or more subtle single colour illumination or no lighting at all?

Do you like mechanical keyboards?

NoGagMaestro

Prominent
Jan 30, 2023
Hey there,

Yes, there are many options. What is your budget, where do you shop from.

Is it just for standard desktop/office use, or gaming? Do you like bling RGB colours, or more subtle single colour illumination or no lighting at all?

Do you like mechanical keyboards?
Hi, I googled that and you are right there are a lot of options. I am not looking to spend over $30 so I know that takes a lot off the table lol. I'm just looking for a generic wireless mouse/keyboard combo that doesn't lag. I will use it for standard home use, no gaming or anything. Don't need all that led coloured stuff either. The cheapest I see so far is best buy for like 21.99 for a keyboard/mouse combo. Mechanical keyboards are the ones that look like the old school 90's keyboards from school right?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/micros...nd-mouse-bundle-black/4533300.p?skuId=4533300