[SOLVED] Wireless mouse with long battery

tom_taylor97

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2013
Hello allšŸ˜

I have been looking at getting a wireless mouse for my setup. My main issue is that most wireless mice seem to only have around 30hours charge and I'd like more if possible.

I first noticed the Logitech MX Master 3 which has a 70 day charge which would be great. I like the design and quick charging but have read that it isnt ideal for gaming which is unfortunate.

I then noticed the Logitech G604 Lightspeed & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed which have a 250ish hour charge and should be better suited.

Does anyone have any experience and know which may be better?

Thanks!

Solution
I use the Logitech G903 mouse with the powerplay wireless charging system. Had it for over a year and never once have i had a dead mouse. No having to remember to plug it in or anything just leave the mouse on the mat, it charges as you use it.
I use the Logitech G903 mouse with the powerplay wireless charging system. Had it for over a year and never once have i had a dead mouse. No having to remember to plug it in or anything just leave the mouse on the mat, it charges as you use it.

Solution

tom_taylor97

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2013

I had saw those and they do look good but I was trying to reduce the wire clutter on my desk which wouldn't happen with with a mouse pad to plug in and I already have a desk mat that I prefer which is why I wanted the longer battery.
Thank you for the suggestion though, it is definitely food for thought šŸ˜Š