wireless network using a router

I am new at networking and looking for a push in the right direction. I want
to establish a wirless home network. I have managed to share a internet
connection through my wireless router however I want to establish my computer
as a server and share folders and printers with the rest of the computers in
the house. I am looking for a good source to guide me through the process
--
Thank you for your support

Jack

Distinguished