wireless network

Hi,

I am trying to set up a wireless network in a college. I am trouble
identifying any device which can deliver a strong signal from one building
to another. The building are 100m approx. apart and has one large building
between them.

Is there any device which can network both buildings wireless without any
problems such as loss of signal.

Cheers,

Bish Jaishi

:
: Is there any device which can network both buildings wireless without any
: problems such as loss of signal.

Guess you need some extra power..
Think about 200mW Senao or external antenna.

m.

--
milea wireless communications, http://milea.pl
WLAN FAQ: http://milea.pl/pl/wlan-faq/

main() {int j=-1;char t[]="eYadlg2eYj[af8ead]Y&hd\n";while(t[j]!='\n') { putchar(t[++j]+'\10');} return 0;}