Wireless Plus Power Up Problem

Pamela_1970

Commendable
Jun 7, 2016
Morning all. Well, lately when I try to turn on my wireless plus, The green power light is on for 5 seconds, then the drive completely shuts off. The drive has been fully charged, so it's not that. I have tons of music and video on this drive, and I am going nuts trying to fix it. Any suggestions?

Solution
Contact Seagate support, likely the enclosure or drive is bad, maybe the power supply. If it's out of warranty and it does not work with a different power supply, you can crack open the case and connect the drive directly to a computer with a SATA cable. As long as the drive is not encrypted or has a custom connection and is working, you can get to the files that way.
Contact Seagate support, likely the enclosure or drive is bad, maybe the power supply. If it's out of warranty and it does not work with a different power supply, you can crack open the case and connect the drive directly to a computer with a SATA cable. As long as the drive is not encrypted or has a custom connection and is working, you can get to the files that way.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS