Question Wirelessly send file to display monitor?

Mar 26, 2019
Thanks for reading. I work for a school that displays pertinent information for the students on a monitor that everyone can see. Until now, we've used a simple USB key to display everything. Meaning, I load files and connect the stick, disconnect when I need to change them, etc. I would like to be able to send the sign files (jpgs, etc) to the monitor wirelessly. The monitor is a fujicom rtd298x_tv001. It runs Android (circa 2014) and has wi-fi ability. I can also download apps onto it.

Any idea of a solution, that would allow me to send files to the monitor wirelessly, and control how they are displayed?

Thanks,
Danny

Mar 26, 2019
I've got another question about using this monitor, if you're able to help. As it is right now, anyone can access the monitor by simply plugging in a USB mouse or keyboard. We'd obviously like to avoid that. Is there a way to password protect access to the monitor as a whole? Meaning, that it would ask for a password when we turn it on, like any other android or windows device. I did find a password protection setting, but it only affecting access to the file explorer, the machine as a whole is still accessible without a password.