[SOLVED] Wiring a power cord module

Aug 29, 2021
So I purchsed an on/off module that will be hooked up inside of a custom case. There is not L N G wiring indicates so I took my best guess but would like someone else to confirm this is correct.

Obviously Green-Ground, White-Neutral, Black-Load....the red circule is my guess the fuse connection.

v/r
Aaron

Solution
So I purchsed an on/off module that will be hooked up inside of a custom case. There is not L N G wiring indicates so I took my best guess but would like someone else to confirm this is correct.

Obviously Green-Ground, White-Neutral, Black-Load....the red circule is my guess the fuse connection.

v/r
Aaron

Neutral would be the white circle. Black would be the switched hot output. Green would be ground.

kanewolf

Titan

v/r
Aaron

Neutral would be the white circle. Black would be the switched hot output. Green would be ground.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS