Question Wiring diagram for Asus prime b450 plus motherboard

May 1, 2019
Hi all so I've just bought an asus prime b450 plus mobo an a Ryzen 5 2600x but I'm having real difficulty in finding out which connectors go where as the manual doesn't really show u for sum reason. So I was hoping sumone cud point me in the right direction of a diagram of the wiring loop for this system plse. Any help wud be greatly appreciated as I'm kinda of new to this an I'm stuck ATM plse help if u can anyone thanks in advance for any help advice given cheers all

rgd1101

Don't
there are 2 manual, one for the pin

Reactions: DMAN999
May 1, 2019
there are 2 manual, one for the pin
Thank u dman much appreciated m8 well i got the build completed an now I've found my 1st problem. The system is failing to even post I get the orange light strip coming on wen the board is powered up but that's as far as I'm getting not even a CPU fan spinning up or nothing guys. Its like the system isn't even getting power wen clearly it is as said light strip lights up orange on the motherboard so now I'm completely stuck as to wat the problem cud be. Its defo getting power just refusing to post at all 😪😤

May 1, 2019
Things generally only fit in one slot, unless you force it.
What specifically are you having problems with?
Now I'm having issues with board not posting at all. Have dun everything correctly but the system just fails to post or power on full stop m8. I know I'm getting power to the motherboard as it lights up the orange strip light on the mobo but that's as far as I'm getting currently sat here fresh out of ideas an ready to pull my hair out lol oh the joys of pcs

I suppose you have a dedicated GPU ? Processor doesn't have graphics.
Another thing may be improper MB mounting in the case, check that all spacers are in right places. RAM also has to be in right slots, consult manual again.
Try breadboarding it outside of the case.

May 1, 2019
Thanks guys I managed to get it sorted out in the end with all ur help thank youse. Now I have another query to ask does anyone have a diagram of the front panel connectors for the Asus prime b450 plus mobo as I need to get my reset button an hd activity light working as so far I've only been able to get the power switch an speaker connected up correctly. Asus really haven't made this a very user friendly experience for a new builder like myself an it's not in the manual either so I'm having trouble getting the hd light an reset switch to work an I've given up on trying as I don't want to brick my mobo, so any help with this wud be greatly appreciated thanx in advance for any advice/help given thanks all