Wiring Harness Pet Peeeeeeves.. Just ranting..!

Arcade Game Pet Peeves..

I love these games.. I really do, I am a collector that will never give
up...But the intermittent problems are a pain in the caboose

One thing that I have to find a solution to is faulty wiring harness...
It is amazing how may problems that can be fixed with have a "good"
harness.

I would love to have a complete set of new connectors for each of my
games and the proper crimping tool to get the job done right.

Is there someone out there who puts together Harness Connector Kits?

All the Best
Darryl Pike
http://www.barrettebaron.com/Arcade_Main.php

you want a cable frustration? Get a Berzerk and try to track down a
intermittent ribbon cable...then try to find a replacement!

Talk to Bob Roberts since he sells lots of connector pins & tools.

oh yeah....wish someone would make a batch of those it would avoid a
lot of irritation and possibly help lower my blood pressure back out of
the stratosphere from trying to get the damn thing going

joshers17@hotmail.com <joshers17@hotmail.com> wrote:
: you want a cable frustration? Get a Berzerk and try to track down a
: intermittent ribbon cable...then try to find a replacement!

Especially when if they'd just spread the connectors apart by another .1"
you could just use crimp-on ribbon cables =-P

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu