Question Wish.com system

I am not usually a wish.com person, but I was browsing and came across this pc. Don’t know much about the seller, but it comes with a ryzen 5 3600 and a gtx 1650 it says. Considering the current market, if someone needs a system maybe it’s worth looking at. My existing pc is better specs than this, otherwise I’d consider purchasing myself. But thought I’d post a link in case anyone is needing a low end gaming pc and feels like taking a shot.

https://www.wish.com/product/5fbf4843878af5101c088784?source=search&position=1&share=mobileweb

4745454b

Titan
Hard pass. First, you can't view wish things unless you have an account. And I don't have one. Second, it's wish. Known for selling things less then what they appear to be? Finally, while I can't view the product due to their log in request, I can see that link has 4 reviews, and not even 3 out of 5 stars. I'm sure its full of things that you don't really get.

This one was supposed to be a hp prebuilt refurbished with a ryzen 5 3600 and gtx 1650 for 287. One of their black and green hp pavilion systems. But again, the system was refurbished. Just considering the current market if I needed a pc it would cross my mind since a 1650 is sadly 250-300 by itself.

But again as I said I’m not the biggest proponent of wish.com. Just happened to see it on there and was posting it along.

Bazzy 505

Respectable
Jul 17, 2021
buying stuff of wish.com is like fishing in a septic tank.

Every once in while you may find a shiny bit on the bottom,
and for a moment you even think , by some miracle sombody passed a diamond filling,
but once you bring it home and wash it off, it always turns out to be a shard of broken glass.