Wish list: RX Vega 14 (Ryzen iGPU) - Any future possibility?

The Ryzen 5 2400G's RX Vega 11 appears to be comparable to a GTX 750 Ti. I hope that one day, within the next 18 months, there will be an AMD APU with performance comparable to a GTX 1050 Ti. Any chance?

Solution
While I agree with Martell1977 that AMD could potentially release a Ryzen with integrated graphics having the equivalent performance of a 1050 Ti in the next year, I wouldn't make any long term plans hoping for such a release.

There's a practical limit to the amount of graphics power you're ever going to see coupled to a CPU in the fashion that AMD is currently using. More powerful graphics will likely come in packages using something similar to Intel's EMIB interconnect, if AMD bothers to try and cram that much graphics potential into a single package with a CPU.

AMD's Vega and Zen architectures do both use Infinity Fabric, so a multi-chip module from AMD may not be out of the question or too far off at this point...
While I agree with Martell1977 that AMD could potentially release a Ryzen with integrated graphics having the equivalent performance of a 1050 Ti in the next year, I wouldn't make any long term plans hoping for such a release.

There's a practical limit to the amount of graphics power you're ever going to see coupled to a CPU in the fashion that AMD is currently using. More powerful graphics will likely come in packages using something similar to Intel's EMIB interconnect, if AMD bothers to try and cram that much graphics potential into a single package with a CPU.

AMD's Vega and Zen architectures do both use Infinity Fabric, so a multi-chip module from AMD may not be out of the question or too far off at this point. Coupling a few stacks of HBM to the package and using it as a High Bandwidth Cache, the way Vega already purports to do, just might do the trick, surmounting the current bandwidth limitations you see when the integrated graphics are forced to use slower system memory rather than dedicated high speed memory for graphics.

Still, these devices will probably never get as powerful as discreet graphics devices of the same generation, due to power and cooling requirements.

Solution