Wish: Plexi overlay for 25" Neo Geo dedicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not the thin 1/16 in or so, but at least 1/8th in. Dedicated cab of course.
Like its going to happen. I just need to break down and make a plexi piece
but it seems those cabs will start to get popular perhaps.

--
"Quality is the enemy of production."
Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'

I think video connnection. www.videoconnect.com sells precut neo geo
overlays that are preformed and cut with the holes and artwork all in one
piece. They had a lot of them when I last talked to them.

"Robert Bullock" <rcbullock@_REMOVE_cox.net> wrote in message
> Not the thin 1/16 in or so, but at least 1/8th in. Dedicated cab of
> course. Like its going to happen. I just need to break down and make a
> plexi piece but it seems those cabs will start to get popular perhaps.
>

> --
> "Quality is the enemy of production."
> Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'
> ** Replies to rcbullock '"AT"" cox.net ** Sorry, I detest spam.

Yes, these are the stock ones, I have one slightly torn, so I was hoping for
a thicker version. I think theirs are NOS.

"Russ" <StateStreetAmusements@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I think video connnection. www.videoconnect.com sells precut neo geo
>overlays

I got Videoconnection to make me one. That and the mini marquee was $64
shipped but the Lexan piece looked GREAT. I gotta get me some lexan working
tools.