Witch case to choose? Z12plus vs 300r vs CM storm enforcer

Christonio

Reputable
Feb 21, 2014
THIS IS MY FIRST BUILD :)
So I'm going to build a pc from these parts:
i7-4770k, Palit gtx770 4gb, MB-ASUS Z87-A, CRUCIAL BALLISTIX ELITE 4GB Ram, CORSAIR BUILDER CX750M PSU, HDD not chosen yet.
Future upgrades: h75i cooler, another 4gb ram stick, another gtx770 for sli, sdd.
I found these nice cases: zalman z12plus or CM storm enforcer or Corsair 300r. I can't choose witch one should I be taking. I like design and features of z12plus, but 300r seems to have more cooling, storm enforcer would be too small for my gpu, unless i take out hdd cage, but where I put my hdd's then?
And one more question- how to I connect case fans of Z12PLUS to the fan speed regulator thingy?
Thanks in advance!

I would recommend you Corsair 300R windowed version, but I wouldn't recommend you "CX750W" PSU because it has cheap capacitors and it's low end PSU get something stronger like XFX 750W or Seasonic S12, also don't get that H75i liquid cooler, 212 EVO should do good or if you want liquid cooler take a look at Corsair H100i or NZXT X60!

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
This one is a 280mm rad and i don't think that any of these cases support that,

I would go for the 4670K if you don't have enough money,the performance difference with the 4770K is marginal when it comes to gaming.
You could go for 8gb's of ram direct,get that better psu and so forth.Maybe already include that ssd.

Christonio

Reputable
Feb 21, 2014
Im good with psu and everyhing else, ill get 3year warranty with that psu so its not a problem. H100i wouldnt fit in 300r if im right... and h75i is good enough, i dont like air cooling altough. I looked few reviews of those cases in youtube, and i thought maybe the cm storm enforcer would be nice, i sont have many hdds/ssds so i can remove the drive cage for my gpu to fit and its all right... 300r seems to be quite small, but has plenty space for additional fans, same as the z12 has... maybr anyonr has one of these cases?
Btw i dont feel like changing cpu for ram, i can add on those 4 more gb anytime, but i cant just "level up" a cpu xD

TRENDING THREADS