witch gpu I should choose?

klavsves

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
I live in Latvia and price between gtx 1060 and rx 480 is very close.
Price and gpu's at link
I am not a fanboy, and i need explanations why choose them, i would not oc. Thanks

Solution
Well, for one, price will always play a major issue. Two, the GTX 1060 and RX 480 are pretty much the same. As of now, the 1060 has a leg up. However, on Christmas, AMD released drivers that made the RX 480 a bit better. I think there is confusion with some people when they say "the 480 will have DX12 down the line." When I see this, it makes it sound like the 1060 does not have DX12 which it does. Honestly, the difference will probably be no more than +/- 10 FPS. You also want to think about your case, is it going to fit? Does my motherboard support it? Does my CPU support it?

Personally, I enjoy NVIDIA cards because GeForce experience is really amazing to work with, and makes customization a bit easier. You can look at benchmarks all...
Well, for one, price will always play a major issue. Two, the GTX 1060 and RX 480 are pretty much the same. As of now, the 1060 has a leg up. However, on Christmas, AMD released drivers that made the RX 480 a bit better. I think there is confusion with some people when they say "the 480 will have DX12 down the line." When I see this, it makes it sound like the 1060 does not have DX12 which it does. Honestly, the difference will probably be no more than +/- 10 FPS. You also want to think about your case, is it going to fit? Does my motherboard support it? Does my CPU support it?

Personally, I enjoy NVIDIA cards because GeForce experience is really amazing to work with, and makes customization a bit easier. You can look at benchmarks all day, but not all setups are the same (sort liek overclocking).

So if you believe AMD will have the leg up in the future with DX12 then go for it. But you have to ask yourself, how can you honestly tell the future? Because what well-known Youtubers say? (No offense Ed, Linus, and Jay). If the price is right, and the warranty is good, then go for it. I enjoy EVGA products because the support is awesome.

Solution

klavsves

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
My case supports all of 'em, soo you would say to go with gtx 1060? I heard that it have good record app, then witch of gtx you would choose? CPU 6600k, mb gigabyte k3 gaming z170

It honestly depends on your budget. I have the EVGA SC 1060 6GB. The recording is very easy. Hit Alt+Z and click Start Recording...that simple! The more fans, the more quieter, but with the 1060, you shouldn't need a triple fan, so a single or dual fan. Also you want to check your PSU and make sure you have the option for either 6 or 8 pin connector. EVGA sells this thing called PowerLink which keeps your cable management even cleaner.

klavsves

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016

should i go with evga mini or sc?

Latest posts